Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "tony_81@libero.it" <to...@libero.it> on 2007/03/07 14:02:06 UTC

[AXIS2] AXISCLASSPATH

Hi,
I have to create my AXISCLASSPATH or AXIS2CLASSPATH  (I don't know how to write..)environment variable.
1)What i have to put as his value?
webinf/lib dipath of AXIS2 or all the singles path of .jar files of my AXIS2?
2) How i can launch tcpmon on AXIS2?

Many Thanks

Re: [AXIS2] AXISCLASSPATH

Posted by Thilina Gunarathne <cs...@gmail.com>.
If you need to run the tcpmon which comes bundled with Axis 1.x, you
are better off just having the axis.jar in the classpath...
java -classpath /media/sda1/Apache/axis.jar  org.apache.axis.utils.tcpmon

AFAIK the tcpmon in http://ws.apache.org/tcpmon does not need anything
else.. You'll be able to run it without any external dependencies...

~Thilina

On 3/8/07, Glen Mazza <gr...@verizon.net> wrote:
> I can help you on the second issue--this tutorial[1] covers it on the
> first or second page.  Googling "Apache TCPMon" wouldn't hurt either...
>
> Glen
>
> [1]
> http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/edu/ws-dw-ws-understand-web-services4.html
>
> Am Mittwoch, den 07.03.2007, 14:02 +0100 schrieb tony_81@libero.it:
> > Hi,
> > I have to create my AXISCLASSPATH or AXIS2CLASSPATH  (I don't know how to write..)environment variable.
> > 1)What i have to put as his value?
> > webinf/lib dipath of AXIS2 or all the singles path of .jar files of my AXIS2?
> > 2) How i can launch tcpmon on AXIS2?
> >

> > Many Thanks

Thilina Gunarathne
WSO2, Inc.; http://www.wso2.com/
Home page: http://webservices.apache.org/~thilina/
Blog: http://thilinag.blogspot.com/

Re: [AXIS2] AXISCLASSPATH

Posted by Glen Mazza <gr...@verizon.net>.

Re: [AXIS2] AXISCLASSPATH

Posted by Antonio Borrelli <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi tony, i have already done the configuration of the environment for
tcpMon and i have met not few problems.

I have resolved the problem in this way:
1) Locate in your filesystem where you have extracted the axis2, i.e.
let's it as C:\AXIS
1) Set an environment variable AXIS_LIB with the path of the axis lib,
for example C:\AXIS\lib
2) Set an environment variable AXIS_CLASSPATH as %AXIS_LIB%\*
3) Launch the tcpmon with
         java -cp %AXISCLASSPATH% org.apache.axis.utils.tcpmon

Thanks,

/@nborrell

I have set as AXISCLASSPATH