Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Joshua Jackson <jo...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/01 03:51:52 UTC

Templating with Tapestry5

Dear all,

I'm really new with tapestry5 and tapestry. I've been figuring out
about templating with tapestry5 the same way as struts-tiles or
facelets. How do I do this with tapestry5? I've been trying to find
out about the tutorial in tapestry website but can not figure it out
also.

Can somebody help me on this by giving me hints?

Thanks in advance,
joshua

--
Join the hireway project, an outsourcing portal for us
http://sourceforge.net/projects/hireway

Re: Templating with Tapestry5

Posted by Weisu <we...@gmail.com>.
Please look at this post "Templating with Tapestry 5 by bjornharvold". Hope
it will help you.