Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Eric Johnson <er...@iona.com> on 2008/10/08 01:57:54 UTC

Re: svn commit: r702656 - in /cxf/trunk/rt/transports/jms/src: main/java/org/apache/cxf/transport/jms/ test/java/org/apache/cxf/transport/jms/

I like the use of "you" also. It  avoids needlessly convoluted syntax
and it makes the messages a little more personal.

That said consistency is king.

How about:

Configure a <jms:conduit name=\"{0}\"> and set the
jndiConnectionFactoryName.

The jmsConfig property is required.

Benson's suggestion for the second error message is perfect.