Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com> on 2014/12/16 07:20:18 UTC

[4.14] BlazeDS flex-messaging-common.jar (was: testing is easy!)

We are releasing the source for the flex-messaging-common.jar, not
creating some dependency on a jar of unreleased sources.  The source
passed IP Clearance.  We actually have lots of “new" source in 4.14, not
just the flex-messaging-common sources: the FlatSpark sources are going
out for the first time as well.  Hopefully they will all pass review as
will any other changes made to the source since 4.13.

-Alex