Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by "Karr, David" <da...@wamu.net> on 2006/06/29 21:13:58 UTC

Newbie question about features of continuum

I've yet to install Continuum, but I have some questions about it,
before I get too far.

I currently have a medium-size CruiseControl setup, and I've always been
a little disappointed in its "fragility", but it does work for me.

One question I have about the features of Continuum:  Is there a defined
way to get access to the build artifacts for a particular build?  I
didn't see this mentioned anywhere.  This is one of the principal things
we use CruiseControl for.

Re: Newbie question about features of continuum

Posted by dan tran <da...@gmail.com>.
Continuum give you access to your project checkout area, so that you can
download it

try this

http://ci.gbuild.org/continuum/servlet/continuum

click on any project, then click on working area of that project.

-Dan

Posted by "Bravo, Kris" <kr...@cingular.com>.
It probably depends on the type of build. If it's a maven 2 build, then
the artifacts are deployed to an internal respository where they are
available for others. Presumably in ant you would have to write it into
the script.

Shyed away from damagecontrol for similar reasons

kris bravo * Clarify Development * office: 678.893.1288 * mobile:
678.296.8723