Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by "Jaquelynn.T" <ja...@yahoo.com> on 2009/01/20 19:47:00 UTC

Re: inventory item status

Hi Lyyas,

I have seen that you have some problem with the inventory item as mentioned
in your other post. Naturally it is impossible to leave it as blank. Even if
there are no more item in it, but if it is still has a ready for sale
status, then you should put the value 0 'zero', if there is no item present
in warehouse but still available for customer when they order. Or else, you
should remove it completely from the inventory. Because the item is no
longer available for customers. Or else customers will still order it and it
will cause problems.

Best Regards,

Jaquelynn.T