Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Christophe Cordenier <ch...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/30 15:24:08 UTC

T5.1 LinkSubmit does not trigger submit

Hi,

I have a case where we use a linkSubmit component to submit a form, it
appears that the link is well linked to submission process, but never enters
the following in the linksubmit.js

if (onsubmit == undefined || onsubmit.call(window.document, event))
{
    this.createHidden();
    this.form.submit();
}

Note that the 'onsubmit' is different from undefined and is equal to
"javascript:Tapestry.waitForPage(event);"
The generated link onclick itself is associated to
"javascript:Tapestry.waitForPage(event);"

Any ideas ?

Christophe Cordenier.

Developer of wooki @wookicentral.com

Re: T5.1 LinkSubmit does not trigger submit

Posted by Christophe Cordenier <ch...@gmail.com>.
Oh sorry, i didn't look at the JIRA database before posting, only the user
mailing list.

Thanks a lot, I will have a look.

Posted by Ulrich Stärk <ul...@spielviel.de>.