Posted to user@cayenne.apache.org by Joe Baldwin <jf...@earthlink.net> on 2015/02/04 01:07:06 UTC

Post Fetch Filter?

Is there a reasonable method to filter a result set (from a SelectQuery) - without re-fetching from the database?

For example - in analogy, it is possible to sort-order post query.

(note: with this issue, my access to modifying the original SelectQuery is limited.)

Re: Post Fetch Filter?

Posted by Aristedes Maniatis <ar...@maniatis.org>.
On 4/02/2015 11:07am, Joe Baldwin wrote:
> Is there a reasonable method to filter a result set (from a SelectQuery) - without re-fetching from the database?

You are looking for this I think:

https://cayenne.apache.org/docs/3.0/in-memory-evaluation.html

> For example - in analogy, it is possible to sort-order post query.

Well they are just objects, so you can use any standard Java ordering.

Ari

--
Aristedes Maniatis