Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Andre Thenot <at...@thenot.net> on 2002/02/12 22:44:07 UTC

Escaping in (stupid question)

Hi,

I'd like to know if there is a way to have get data from a
helper class into a logicsheet without that data getting escaped.
   I looked through xsp.xsl but still haven't been enlightened.

   Here's what my logicsheet looks like:

  <xsl:template match="nhd:g2">
   <xsp:logic>
    String message = com.newhomesdirect.logs.LogQuery.helloWorld();
   </xsp:logic>
   <xsp:expr>message</xsp:expr>
  </xsl:template>

Just for checking, when instead of <xsp:expr/> I put this:

<xsl:text disable-output-
escaping="yes"><![CDATA[<b>ABC</b>]]></xsl:text>

the markup was preserved.
   I tried nesting <xsp:expr/> inside of <xsp:text/> with no
success (which seem normal since, if I'm understanding xsp.xsl
correctly, there is no further processing of what's in
<xsp:text/>).

If anyone has a hint, I'd greatly appreciate it.

In advance, thank you so much!

Andre.