Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Thorsten Scherler <th...@wyona.com> on 2006/03/21 12:50:06 UTC

[Headsup] Asset uploading is not working anymore

Hi all,

I have a custom usecase that suddenly is not working anymore (I found
out yesterday). It is based on the asset management in lenya.

Now I just tried on our zone server and the whole asset management is
not working anymore. After submiting the asset, you get redirected to
the upload screen without entering in the usecase doExecute(). The same
problem I am seeing in my usecase.

I am trying ATM to track the last working lenya version and will let you
know which one it is. I reached r386191 which is still working.

If you see the same problem and maybe found the cause, please, let us
know.

salu2
--
Thorsten Scherler
COO Spain

Re: [Headsup] Asset uploading is not working anymore

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com>.
Thorsten Scherler wrote:

>Grrr. ;)
>
>http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs?rev=386287&view=rev
>
>As soon as I change
>config.enable-uploads=true
>in our src/cocoon/l.b.p and copy it to external/cocoon then it is
>working again.

no, this shouldn't be necessary. Have you enabled upload within
the local.build.properties of Lenya?

Have you re-built Cocoon recently? I have recently checked in some stuff
into
Cocoon and Lenya because there was a bug and it was set to true always
no matter
what you had within local.build.properties

(see my emails on this matter)

>Sorry for the noise, but may it be helpful to all that may run into the
>same problem. ;)

what really would be helpful is a nice exception handling, which means
if the
configuration parameter is set to false, that it tells you about  ...

Michi

--
Michael Wechner
+41 44 272 91 61

Re: [Headsup] Asset uploading is not working anymore

Posted by Thorsten Scherler <th...@wyona.com>.
Grrr. ;)

--
Thorsten Scherler