Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Gary Larsen <ga...@envisn.com> on 2007/10/22 22:33:55 UTC

CForms event - display javascript confirm dialog?

Is there an easy way to show a confirm dialog, like windows.confirm(), while
processing an event in Cocoon Forms?

Thanks for any help.

gary

RE: CForms event - display javascript confirm dialog?

Posted by Gary Larsen <ga...@envisn.com>.
Hi Robin,

I can't thank you enough for your assistance.  With a little bit of tweaking
I was able to get a popup confirmation dialog working exactly as I wanted!

Gary

  _____

Posted by Robin Wyles <ro...@robinwyles.com>.
Hi Gary,