Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Laszlo Kishalmi <la...@gmail.com> on 2020/10/04 16:45:39 UTC

Volunteer as Release Managed for NetBeans 12.2

Dear all,

Though, I've already mentioned in this list as I would like to be the
release manager of Apache NetBeans 12.2, it has been done as part of a
conversation.
Now I'm making it official. If anyone would like this position, please
speak up.

My main intention is to upgrade our release process to one which has no
freeze on our master branch. The details of that plan is already under
discussion and will be brought to the community for a lazy consensus vote.

--

   Laszlo Kishalmi