Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/04 19:36:31 UTC

Re: [IPCLEARANCE] Streaming-WebService-Security-Framework for WSS4J/WebServices project

The only objection I have is that the combining of both the acceptance
of IP Clearance and voting over Marc Giger to become a committer in
the same thread. I believe each *should*, if not *must*, go into
different threads.

On Wed, Aug 31, 2011 at 7:15 PM, Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> wrote:

> Just a notice to let everyone know that a vote has been started (on private@ws
> [1]) to accept the grant recorded at:
>
>  http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/ws-swssf.html
>
> into WSS4J.   If anyone on the IPMC has objections or concerns, please raise
> them now or we'll accept the grant via lazy-concensus (pending completion of
> the vote  on the ws PMC).
>

> [1]  http://s.apache.org/vTU
> --
> Daniel Kulp