Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Raju Kullolli <ra...@cisco.com> on 2007/11/05 01:26:15 UTC

RE: [Axis2] client user name / password setting using Axis2.1.2

Hi

   I'm using the Axis 2.1.2, Accessing the service over the https.
   I need to know how to
   a) setup user name and
   b) password to the client code / Stub code.

          I have generated stub code by using WSDL2JAVA

   In Axis 1.4 , we can set

    call.setUsername("user_name") ;       //org.apache.axis.client.Call API
    call.setPassword("Password") ;  //org.apache.axis.client.Call

   How can we achieve the same using Axis 2.1.2

   Please help me in resolving this issue ASAP.

Thanks
Raju