Posted to user@mahout.apache.org by amvishnu <vg...@gmail.com> on 2011/02/24 09:12:10 UTC

Re: How to view the cluster file content written by mahout..??

we r using the mahout, for our news aggregation clustering system, now we
have creating vectors from raw text, then we want to give it  for clustering
, so how to give into the program?, can u give any sample code?

Re: How to view the cluster file content written by mahout..??

Posted by Lance Norskog <go...@gmail.com>.
This book is written by some of the Mahout committers. It explains
everything you asked, and a lot more about how to use Mahout.

http://www.manning.com/owen/

On Thu, Feb 24, 2011 at 12:12 AM, amvishnu <vg...@gmail.com> wrote:

> we r using the mahout, for our news aggregation clustering system, now we
> have creating vectors from raw text, then we want to give it  for clustering
> , so how to give into the program?, can u give any sample code?

Lance Norskog
goksron@gmail.com