Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Thilina Gunarathne <cs...@gmail.com> on 2005/08/27 14:30:33 UTC

[Axis2]No test cases or samples for AbastractAsyncInOutMessageReceiver

Hi all,
I found out that we don't have any test cases for the AsyncInOutReciever...
I feel it's better if we can have a one, to make sure it's working fine also
on the other hand it'll make the life easier of anybody who is trying to use
it.
 I was not able to find any class inside Axis2 using it when checked for
references to the AbstractInOutMessageReceiver.
  Thanks & Regards,
~Thilina

--
"May the SourcE be with u"