Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/22 07:41:17 UTC

camel-websocket tests

Hi

Andrea great work on migrating to jetty9.

I wonder if there is a way to configure less threads the tests are
using as the CI server fails. You can see the tests errors from this
link
https://builds.apache.org/job/Camel.trunk.fulltest.java8/746/#showFailuresLink

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Insufficient threads: max=11 <
needed(acceptors=6 + selectors=8 + request=1)
at org.apache.camel.component.websocket.WebsocketProducerRouteRestartTest.setUp(WebsocketProducerRouteRestartTest.java:50)

--
Claus Ibsen
-----------------

Re: camel-websocket tests

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
It is related to the CPUs on the machine:

minimum maxThreads = 1 + Connectors*(1 + Cores/16 + Cores).

So the make the code works on the CI machine we need to use a bigger maxThreads parameter.

 --
Andrea Cosentino

On Friday, April 22, 2016 8:04 AM, Andrea Cosentino <an...@yahoo.com.INVALID> wrote:
Sure.

I'm looking at it :-)

When I tested locally the number of required threads was 11 but I see 15 is needed on the CI Server.

I'll investigate a bit.
--
Andrea Cosentino

Re: camel-websocket tests