Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Krzysztof Podejma <kp...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/16 21:27:19 UTC

ofbiz framework and dependency

hello,
I want to use ofbiz 4.0 as a framework for my custom application
Can you tell me why framework depends on applications? I mean framework ->
securityext->party,order,...

Regards
Krzysztof Podejma

Re: ofbiz framework and dependency

Posted by "G.Venkata Phanindra" <ph...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
    I you want to use only the Framework part u can do it by simply ignoring
the applications folder as far as frame work is considerd for a saperate use
u need not worry but if u want to use even one of the applications like
ecommerce or  order there r many dependencies and u cannot resolve it very
easily ( in  my opinion its not possible) as they are very tightly binded to
each other  ....

Regard
Phani

--