Posted to user@jspwiki.apache.org by Bob Paige <bo...@gmail.com> on 2008/07/01 21:19:56 UTC

Talk.document implementation?

Looking through the JSPWiki pages I came across a reference to having
separate discussion pages similar to MediaWiki. In that discussion it
pointed me to http://www.wikiwizard.org/wiki/Home, which does just that with
JSPWiki as the engine.

Does anyone know how this was done? It looks like a straightforward addition
to the template to add the Talk page, but if someone already has the details
it would really save me some time.

--
Bobman

Re: Talk.document implementation?

Posted by Bob Paige <bo...@gmail.com>.
I'm still interested in implementing this in our wiki. Can anyone provide
some pointers?

--
Bobman

Posted by Janne Jalkanen <Ja...@ecyrd.com>.