Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/09 18:01:57 UTC

Ready for 5.2.3?

I'm about ready to crank out 5.2.3, which I think is likely to become the
GA.  Anybody sitting on a last minute bug fix or change?

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry

The source for Tapestry training, mentoring and support. Contact me to learn
how I can get you up and productive in Tapestry fast!

(971) 678-5210
http://howardlewisship.com

Re: Ready for 5.2.3?

Posted by Igor Drobiazko <ig...@gmail.com>.
What exactly do you mean?

--
Best regards,

Igor Drobiazko
http://tapestry5.de

Re: Ready for 5.2.3?

Posted by Igor Drobiazko <ig...@gmail.com>.
I fixed it already. Going to commit it soon

--
Best regards,

Igor Drobiazko
http://tapestry5.de

Re: Ready for 5.2.3?

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.

Re: Ready for 5.2.3?

Posted by Christophe Cordenier <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Re: Ready for 5.2.3?

Posted by Igor Drobiazko <ig...@gmail.com>.

--
Best regards,

Igor Drobiazko
http://tapestry5.de

Re: Ready for 5.2.3?

Posted by Igor Drobiazko <ig...@gmail.com>.
I think this idea is good. There are even more extra methods: clickLink,
clickSubmit and submitForm.

What about the name xxxAndReturnResponse()?

For example renderPage() and renderPageAndReturnResponse(), clickLink() and
clickLinkAndReturnResponse().

Best regards,

Igor Drobiazko
http://tapestry5.de