Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by nori <tu...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/09 04:35:36 UTC

[Tomahawk][Tobago] About construction of mixing Tomahawk and Tobago

Hi all,

Using JSF-Core1.2, I want to build the site where Tomahawk and Tobago mixing.

For example, how should I set WEB.xml and others so that both demo
sites of Tomahawk and Tobago work?

Regards.

Nori

RE: Using Ajax with MyFaces

Posted by Madhav Bhargava <Ma...@infosys.com>.
What you can do is the following:

When the page loads show a loading gif using a status component from ajax4jsf which will then change to data table when the div in which the table is contained gets some data to be displayed. Either you can enclose the other 2 data tables in a4j:outputPanel or just re-render them using support component.

I believe that if you have any further queries regarding a4j library then this will not be the correct forum to post your queries. Richfaces has better AjAX support than myfaces at present.

Posted by Shasi Mitra Yarram <sh...@yahoo.com>.
Madhav,

RE: Using Ajax with MyFaces

Posted by Madhav Bhargava <Ma...@infosys.com>.