Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by 丛云牙之主 <ya...@qq.com> on 2011/07/03 17:43:54 UTC

Problems when crawl a .nsf site

Hello, I am using nutch-1.2 has encountered a problem.The site is writtenwith lotus domino, I use the browser to enter, click on the emergence of thoseconnections have not changed the site URL, unlike some sites have a lot of suffixes.Then there is a web site is buptoa.bupt.edu.cn / student_broad.nsf, I wanted to climbwill take. Nsf file. But nutch does not support. Nsf file crawl, I should write my ownplugin or should solve this problem from the other side?
Extremely grateful for your help

Re: Problems when crawl a .nsf site

Posted by lewis john mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com>.
Absolutely...

There is a short (old) thread here on this topic [1], from what I can see
this issue has not been addressed. Therefore it looks like implementing your
own parser plugin is what's required.

[1]
http://www.lucidimagination.com/search/document/a8d53fac1caa578c/nutch_with_nsf_files

--