Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Jörn Franke <jo...@gmail.com> on 2020/07/16 18:06:49 UTC

Cannot read ZK Kerberos conf when enabling java security manager on 8.6

Hallo,

I am using Solr 8.6.0.
When activating the Java security manager then Solr cannot use anymore the jaas-client conf specified via java.security.auth.login.conf with Zookeeper. We have configured Kerberos authentication for Zookeeper.
When disabling java security manager it works perfectly fine.

The exact error message is : „No JAAS configuration section named 'Client' was found“. Somehow it seems that the Java security manager blocks access to that file .
The directory for the file is in the -Dsolr.allowPaths
 Could this be a bug or is it a misconfiguration?

Thank you.

Best regards

Re: Cannot read ZK Kerberos conf when enabling java security manager on 8.6

Posted by Jörn Franke <jo...@gmail.com>.
Jira created

Posted by Ishan Chattopadhyaya <ic...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jörn Franke <jo...@gmail.com>.