Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com> on 2010/02/25 15:46:10 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Apache UIMA as a TLP

The vote for recommending Apache UIMA graduation passes with the
following votes:

+1

Jukka Zitting - binding
Martijn Dashorst - binding
Bertrand Delacretaz - binding
Justin Erenkrantz - binding
Craig L Russell - binding
Sam Ruby - binding
Loren Cahlander
Ian Holsman - binding
Jean T. Anderson - binding
Matt Hogstrom - binding
Alan D Cabrera - binding
Rubert Burrell Donkin - binding

No other votes were cast.

The vote passes. I'll take the next step of sending this resolution to
the board.

Thanks!   -Marshall