Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org> on 2008/08/07 17:17:49 UTC

Weird stack trace when reloading a webapp

Hi,
I use the ant deploy target :
   <deploy url="${url}" username="${tomcat.user}" password="${tomcat.password}"
           path="/{webPath}" localWar="${warPath}" update="true"
config="${contextPath}" />

But in catalina.out, I have the following stack trace :

INFO: Deploying web application archive dotw-trans.war
2008-08-07 15:04:38,942 INFO  impl.BasicTilesContainer : Initializing
Tiles2 container. . .
2008-08-07 15:04:39,177 INFO  impl.BasicTilesContainer : Tiles2
container initialization complete.
2008-08-07 15:04:39,185 INFO  access.TilesAccess : Publishing
TilesContext for context: org.apache.catalina.core.Appli
cationContextFacade
2008-08-07 15:04:39,247 INFO  filter.DotwFilterDispatcher : init
DotwFilterDispatcher with encoding : UTF-8
Aug 7, 2008 3:04:40 PM org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader
findResourceInternal
INFO: Illegal access: this web application instance has been stopped
already.  Could not load META-INF/services/org.ap
ache.xerces.xni.parser.XMLParserConfiguration.  The eventual following
stack trace is caused by an error thrown for de
bugging purposes as well as to attempt to terminate the thread which
caused the illegal access, and has no functional
impact.
Aug 7, 2008 3:04:40 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext start
SEVERE: Error filterStart
Aug 7, 2008 3:04:40 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext start
SEVERE: Context [/dotw-trans] startup failed due to previous errors

Any idea on the Could not load
META-INF/services/org.apache.xerces.xni.parser.XMLParserConfiguration.

My en is :
- apache-tomcat-6.0.18
- jdk1.6.0_06
- solaris 10

Any idea ?

Olivier

Re: Weird stack trace when reloading a webapp

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
Ok I will search and try reordering filters.

Thanks for your time !

--
Olivier

Posted by Johnny Kewl <jo...@kewlstuff.co.za>.