Posted to user@juddi.apache.org by Lule Chen <ll...@nortel.com> on 2005/07/22 05:08:24 UTC

Question about sending inquire to juddi installation

Hi, I am new to juddi. I would like to know if I install and setup juddi
ok, can I send a soap message as the following directly  to  it and will
get a "nice" soap response message back.

<SOAP-ENV:Envelope
xmlns:SOAP-ENV="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"><SOAP-ENV:Bod
y><find_service maxRows="1" generic="2.0"
xmlns="urn:uddi-org:api_v2"><name>AuthenticationService</name></find_ser
vice></SOAP-ENV:Body></SOAP-ENV:Envelope>

I tried the above request to http://uddi.microsoft.com/inquire
<http://uddi.microsoft.com/inquire>  and I got the "nice" response back.
I installed Sun's jwsdp-1.6 but when I send the above to the jwsdp-1.6
installation site, it resturns unmashing execption error messages within
the soap response message.

Louis

RE: Question about sending inquire to juddi installation

Posted by Steve Viens <st...@viens.net>.
Yes.

Steve