Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/19 11:04:00 UTC

Re: Re : Re: right click on remote sharing screen

I don't think clicking is possible.
Alexei Fedotov / Алексей Федотов,
http://dataved.ru/
+7 916 562 8095

On Fri, Apr 19, 2013 at 12:29 PM,  <cl...@free.fr> wrote:
> He is explaining something on our screen via remote screen sharing, so he needs to right click on a specific button, in the flash sharing screen.

Re : Re: Re : Re: right click on remote sharing screen

Posted by cl...@free.fr.
Yes it works but only with left button... i dont know if the right one works, perhaps with combination of keys ? Dunno