Posted to dev@sentry.apache.org by Li Li <li...@cloudera.com> on 2016/03/30 23:23:30 UTC

need update sentry wiki permission

Hey, guys,

I am working on SENTRY-1166, which is to update default value for
sentry.hive.server in Sentry wiki page. However,I don't have the permission
to update the wiki page
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SENTRY/Sentry+Service+Configuration>.
I wonder if anyone can help to grant me the permission.

Thanks,
Li

Re: need update sentry wiki permission

Posted by Li Li <li...@cloudera.com>.