Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by fachhoch <fa...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/15 20:40:36 UTC

Re: enable jmx management

here is the exception I got, I am running on jetty.

I am using cxf 2.5.0

Re: enable jmx management

Posted by fachhoch <fa...@gmail.com>.
I attached a simple maven project with hello world web service Please run it
using jetty:run.

cxf.zip <http://cxf.547215.n5.nabble.com/file/n5727015/cxf.zip>

I could not get the stack trace but  on debugging you will find this.
below is code from  org.apache.cxf.management.jmx.InstrumentationManagerImpl

In this method the line  mbs.registerMBean(obj, name);  throws
NotCompliantMBeanException

Re: enable jmx management

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Apr 17, 2013, at 11:03 AM, fachhoch <fa...@gmail.com> wrote:

> any advice on this ,  cxf mbeans are not showing in jconsole and on debug I
> found this error , please advice me .  Thanks for your  help.

Can you get the full stack trace?   We supposedly catch the NotCompliantMBeanException and then setup the MBeans by creating a ModelMBeanInfo and RequiredModelMBean and registering that.   Thus, I'm surprised with this exception.

Dan

Daniel Kulp

Re: enable jmx management

Posted by fachhoch <fa...@gmail.com>.