Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by "Chamberlain James O. CONTR J9C998" <Ja...@je.jfcom.mil> on 2003/10/06 21:24:03 UTC

Pluto problem

I downloaded the Pluto source code and built it successfully. I have
issues getting Pluto to run successfully with Tomcat 4.1.27 and any jdk
from 1.3.1_07 to 1.4.2_01. All of the exceptions where from SAX.

I was able to suppress the errors and get Pluto running successfully by
turning off schema validation in
src\portal\org\apache\pluto\portalImpl\xml\XmlParser.java on line 165.

Has anyone else had this problem? Does anyone have any ideas on why
schema validation was failing?

Thanks for the help.

James