Posted to pluto-user@portals.apache.org by nil152 <ka...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/13 18:44:55 UTC

RE: How to any spring-portlet-sample.war file into pluto 1.1

Hello,
I am new to portlet development & apache pluto.
I downloaded sevral sample-portlet war files & trying to deploy them in
pluto.
I simply put war files into WEBAPP dir. When i started the pluto(i.e. tomcat
bundle) their names are shown in App list of
http://localhost:8080/manager/html  but when i click on app it give me error
404 requested resources not available....
Currently only war files come with pluto bundle are working.
Plz tell me how to deploy portlet app into pluto. I expect that
sample-portlet war files are comes with fully configured web.xml &
portlet.xml and other xml, so it should work as it is.