Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/01 21:32:27 UTC

Re: openejb @ jenkins

[yet another email I found sitting open and not sent]

Really great, Gerhard!

On Jan 31, 2012, at 1:04 AM, Gerhard Petracek wrote:

> in addition to [1] i also created [2]. currently [3] just builds the
> project with mvn clean install (and without running the tests) as soon as a
> snapshot dependency changed. (esp. for detecting issues with old snapshot
> dependencies, because we saw such issues recently and [1] didn't detect
> those issues).

Wow, so Jenkins can automatically trigger builds if a snapshot changes?

I tried to setup in buildbot some builds that fire when the main build completes  (specifically, running the CDI tck against the various flavors of TomEE).  It didn't seem to work out so well.

Are there Jenkins features that can help with that sort of thing?

-David

Re: openejb @ jenkins

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
yep with jenkins notifications can be as input and output events.

- Romain