Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Davor Bonaci <da...@apache.org> on 2017/12/13 04:51:29 UTC

Report to the Board, December 2017 edition

We are expected to submit a project report to the ASF Board of Directors
ahead of its next meeting. The report is due on Wednesday, 12/13.

If interested, please take a look at the draft [1], and comment or
contribute content, as appropriate. I'll submit the report sometime in the
next 24 hours.

Thanks!

Davor

[1]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/17AFM3iLXH8YyUc7FiYZS5YFIOHymFWbbEJ5Ea2ySnkA/

Re: Report to the Board, December 2017 edition

Posted by Davor Bonaci <da...@apache.org>.
Thanks everyone for your comments and feedback. The report is now submitted.

Posted by Kenneth Knowles <kl...@google.com>.

Posted by Lukasz Cwik <lc...@google.com>.
LGTM as well

Posted by Griselda Cuevas <gr...@google.com>.