Posted to user-zh@hbase.apache.org by "张铎(Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com> on 2023/09/15 09:07:08 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New HBase committer Hui Ruan(阮辉)

On behalf of the Apache HBase PMC, I am pleased to announce that Hui
Ruan(frostruan)
has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the
project. We appreciate all
of Hui's generous contributions thus far and look forward to his
continued involvement.

Congratulations and welcome, Hui Ruan!

我很高兴代表 Apache HBase PMC 宣布阮辉已接受我们的邀请,成
为 Apache HBase 项目的 Committer。感谢阮辉一直以来为 HBase 项目
做出的贡献,并期待他在未来继续承担更多的责任。

欢迎阮辉!

回复:[ANNOUNCE] New HBase committer Hui Ruan(阮辉)

Posted by Liangjun He <20...@163.com>.
Congratulations and welcome!

| |
何良均

邮箱:2005hithlj@163.com

---- 回复的原邮件 ----
| 发件人 | 张铎(Duo Zhang)<pa...@gmail.com> |
| 日期 | 2023年09月15日 17:07 |
| 收件人 | HBase Dev List<de...@hbase.apache.org> |
| 抄送至 | |
| 主题 | [ANNOUNCE] New HBase committer Hui Ruan(阮辉) |

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New HBase committer Hui Ruan(阮辉)

Posted by "Tak Lon (Stephen) Wu" <ta...@apache.org>.
Congrats and welcome Hui Ruan!

-Stephen

Posted by "Tak Lon (Stephen) Wu" <ta...@apache.org>.

Posted by "Tak Lon (Stephen) Wu" <ta...@apache.org>.

Posted by Rushabh Shah <ru...@salesforce.com.INVALID>.
Congratulations Hui Ruan !!

Posted by Peter Somogyi <ps...@apache.org>.
Congratulations, Hui Ruan!

Posted by zheng wang <18...@qq.com.INVALID>.
Congratulations~

zheng&nbsp;wang
18031031@qq.com

&nbsp;

Posted by zheng wang <18...@qq.com.INVALID>.
Congratulations~

zheng&nbsp;wang
18031031@qq.com

&nbsp;

Posted by Rushabh Shah <ru...@salesforce.com.INVALID>.
Congratulations Hui Ruan !!

Posted by Nihal Jain <ni...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Nihal Jain <ni...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Nihal Jain <ni...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Viraj Jasani <vj...@apache.org>.

Posted by Viraj Jasani <vj...@apache.org>.

Posted by 宾莉金(binlijin) <bi...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations and welcome!

张铎(Duo Zhang) <pa...@gmail.com> 于2023年9月15日周五 17:08写道:

--
*Best Regards,*
 lijin bin

回复:[ANNOUNCE] New HBase committer Hui Ruan(阮辉)

Posted by zheng wang <18...@qq.com.INVALID>.
Congratulations~

zheng&nbsp;wang
18031031@qq.com

&nbsp;

Posted by Stephen Jiang <sy...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@apache.org>.
Congratulations Hui Ruan and thanks a lot for all your contributions !

Posted by Jan Hentschel <ja...@ultratendency.com.INVALID>.
Congratulations and welcome!

From: 张铎(Duo Zhang) <pa...@gmail.com>
Date: Friday, September 15, 2023 at 11:08 AM
To: HBase Dev List <de...@hbase.apache.org>, hbase-user <us...@hbase.apache.org>, user-zh <us...@hbase.apache.org>
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] New HBase committer Hui Ruan(阮辉)
[CAUTION] The sender of this email is from outside our organization. Please DO NOT CLICK any links, download attachments or respond unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe. Please contact IT immediately in case you find it suspicious.

Posted by Guangxu Cheng <gx...@apache.org>.
Congratulations HuiRuan and welcome!

Posted by Peter Somogyi <ps...@apache.org>.
Congratulations, Hui Ruan!

Posted by Stephen Jiang <sy...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Pankaj Kumar <pa...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations and welcome Hui Ruan !!

Regards,
Pankaj

Posted by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@apache.org>.

Posted by Stephen Jiang <sy...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by 宾莉金(binlijin) <bi...@gmail.com>.

--
*Best Regards,*
 lijin bin

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New HBase committer Hui Ruan(阮辉)

Posted by Peter Somogyi <ps...@apache.org>.
Congratulations, Hui Ruan!

Posted by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@apache.org>.

Posted by Rushabh Shah <ru...@salesforce.com.INVALID>.
Congratulations Hui Ruan !!

Posted by Viraj Jasani <vj...@apache.org>.

Posted by 宾莉金(binlijin) <bi...@gmail.com>.

--
*Best Regards,*
 lijin bin

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New HBase committer Hui Ruan(阮辉)

Posted by Xiaolin Ha <su...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!