Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by nsaidaiah <ns...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/05 18:41:10 UTC

Unable to connect to single reposiotory from two different glassfish servers

Hi,

We are connecting to jackrabbit repository by using JNDI.
We configured the JNDI name with the following parameters in glass fish
server.

	JNDI Name = jcr/testrep
	Resource Type = javax.jcr.Repository
	Factory Class = org.apache.jackrabbit.core.jndi.BindableRepositoryFactory
	repHomeDir = /apps/jackrabbit
	configFilePath = /apps/jackrabbit/repository.xml

/apps/jackrabbit is directory is in the same machine where glass server is
running. We want to deploy jackrabbit reports application in another
glassfish server.Jackrabbit reports application also should connect to the
same reposiotory.

So here the question is : is there any way to connect to same repository
from two different glassfish servers?

Thanks
Sydaiah N