Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Chris <sh...@yahoo.com> on 2007/06/07 16:06:59 UTC

Generic rpm for Suse?

I need to install the current version of subversion on an old version of
Suse. Normally, you would do this through the built-in update tool,
Yast. Trouble is, this version of Suse is so old (9.1) that Yast is no
longer up to date.

Where do I get an .rpm that will work on Suse? It wasn't clear what I
should download from the download page.

Re: Generic rpm for Suse?

Posted by Lorenz <lo...@yahoo.com>.
Chris wrote:
>I need to install the current version of subversion on an old version of
>Suse. Normally, you would do this through the built-in update tool,
>Yast. Trouble is, this version of Suse is so old (9.1) that Yast is no
>longer up to date.

the newest version for 9.1 I know of ist 1.3.0

to be found at:

(ftp://ftp.tu-cottbus.de/pub/unix/linux/suse.com/projects/apache/subversion/9.1-i386/

for instance

Lorenz