Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Ronan <r....@qub.ac.uk> on 2005/08/31 14:04:09 UTC

AWL / BAYES_SEEN MySQL

ok ive read around but im gettin nowhere fast.
I want to make sure im getting the best from my AWL setup.

I have queried the MySQL where the DB is stored and i have 1000 records.
I dont see many references to the AWL in the spams that get tagged, what
are the MySQL commands to prune, check that its active etc...

Anyone using this atm and so would have these commands handy?

I just wanna make sure im getting the best out of it!

secondly... Im aware that i dont need my BAYES_SEEN DB to run, but its
now gotten to over 100 MB in the mysql subfolder.. would this be
impacting performace at all and how should i go around pruning this??

thanks

Ronan

Re: AWL / BAYES_SEEN MySQL

Posted by Ronan <r....@qub.ac.uk>.
can someone tell me a nice way to prune the bayes_seen database (in
MySQL)or even point me to a place where i can read more about it.

Ronan