Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by Stephen Levinson <St...@sun.com> on 2001/10/11 15:21:30 UTC

RE: JON No File Name & Line Number under UNIX

Jon...

They are built with Forte ... with Debug = True

Also ... I'm running JDK 1.3 on Windows, JDK 1.2 on Solaris. Will that make
a difference?

THanks

Posted by Tom Bednarz <li...@bednarz.ch>.
At 11.10.2001 09:21, you wrote:
>Jon...
>
>They are built with Forte ... with Debug = True
>
>Also ... I'm running JDK 1.3 on Windows, JDK 1.2 on Solaris. Will that make
>a difference?

I think it does. I had the same problem on Windows with JDK 1.2.2. Now I am
running 1.3.1_01 and get Filenames and linenumbers printed.

Thomas