Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Willson Chan <wi...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/07 09:31:33 UTC

How to gather product info from internet with Nutch?

I want to make an product price comparison website, there are many products
in the database, but all the product price are pulled out from the other
online-shop sites. In this case, is it suitable to use Nutch?

Thanks a lot!

Willson Chan

Re: How to gather product info from internet with Nutch?

Posted by al...@aim.com.

Hi,

Can you specify how? those prices get pulled out from different sites?

Thanks.
Alex.