Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Shing Hing Man <ma...@yahoo.com> on 2007/06/30 20:28:36 UTC

Tap 5.0.5 : Unknown validator type 'regexp'

I am trying out  the tutorial on Form at
http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry5/tutorial1/forms.html

 @Validate("required,regexp=\\d{5}(-\\d{4})?")
  public String getZip()
  {
    return _zip;
  }

The regexp in the above  annotation causes the
following
exception.

Caused by:
org.apache.tapestry.ioc.internal.util.TapestryException:
Failure reading parameter validate of component
core/PropertyEditBlocks:textfield: Unknown validator
type 'regexp'.  Configured validators are max,
maxlength, min, minlength, required. [at
classpath:org/apache/tapestry/corelib/pages/PropertyEditBlocks.html,
line 5, column 30]
	at
org.apache.tapestry.internal.structure.InternalComponentResourcesImpl.readParameter(InternalComponentResourcesImpl.java:210)
	at
org.apache.tapestry.corelib.base.AbstractTextField._$read_parameter_validate(AbstractTextField.java)
	at
org.apache.tapestry.corelib.base.AbstractTextField.begin(AbstractTextField.java:143)
	at
org.apache.tapestry.corelib.base.AbstractTextField.beginRender(AbstractTextField.java)
	at
org.apache.tapestry.internal.structure.ComponentPageElementImpl$10$1.run(ComponentPageElementImpl.java:345)
	at
org.apache.tapestry.internal.structure.ComponentPageElementImpl.invoke(ComponentPageElementImpl.java:931)

My Tap 5.0.5 version is
org.apache.tapestry:tapestry-core:5.0.5-20070622.012421-7

Is the above the latest snapshot ?

It would be appreciated if someone can suggest a way
to fix it.

Shing

Home page : http://uk.geocities.com/matmsh/

Re: Tap 5.0.5 : Unknown validator type 'regexp'

Posted by Shing Hing Man <ma...@yahoo.com>.
Thanks!

Shing

http://people.apache.org/~hlship/tapestry-ibiblio-rsynch-repository/