Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Petri Rautakoski <pe...@utu.fi> on 2003/06/19 09:09:30 UTC

Can I do this better way?

Hello!

I have been using OJB for a while and now I have this kind of problem:

I have a table where are three foreign keys of other table and of course a primary key of that table. Now I have to search form this table results of the referenced table so, that I have to order by the results by one column of the referenced table. Can I do this with OJB?

query would look like this, if it would work:

Select del from fi.mycompany.Class1BO where fk1 = $1 order by fk1.column2

fk1 is foreign key referenced to the other table.
With this I'll get the results from Class1BO and then I could parse the needed Class2 content from that.

Thanks!

Petri Rautakoski