Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Duane Hill <d....@yournetplus.com> on 2007/03/30 04:05:28 UTC

Detecting Vulnerable Link

I'm trying to create a rule that will detect a vulnerable link within a
message:

body     BADD_LINK /(?:href|src).*\.(?:bat|chm|dll|exe|lnk|pif|scr)["'\s>]/i
describe BADD_LINK Contains a link to a vulnerable file
score    BADD_LINK 0.1

Something isn't right because tests show nothing is being detected. It
could be too, I'm not looking at something right.

Re: Detecting Vulnerable Link

Posted by Loren Wilton <lw...@earthlink.net>.
First thing I'd do would be to use a uri rule instead of a body rule.