Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by andrew00x <an...@yahoo.com> on 2007/04/19 10:30:18 UTC

loadbalancer + 2 tomcat

I have made loadbalancer on Apache2.0.54 + 2 Tomcats.
Workers configured like this:
--------------------------------
ps=/
worker.list=balancer
worker.tomcatA.port=8009
worker.tomcatA.host=host1
worker.tomcatA.type=ajp13
worker.tomcatA.lbfactor=1
#worker.tomcatA.activation=D
worker.tomcatB.port=8009
worker.tomcatB.host=host2
worker.tomcatB.type=ajp13
worker.tomcatB.lbfactor=1
#worker.tomcatB.activation=S
#worker.tomcatB.redirect=tomcatA
worker.balancer.type=lb
worker.balancer.balance_workers=tomcatA, tomcatB
worker.balancer.sticky_session=1
Balancing working fine, requests divide to both of tomcat instance.
But when one of tomcat instance gets a problem, web application works wrong.
I mind one of application starts use 100% cpu and don't responses to
request,
loadbalacer continues to try get response from this instance and didn't
moves request
to other instance.
What can I add to workers.properties to fix this problem?
Thanks! And I am sorry about my English!