Posted to c-users@xalan.apache.org by AS...@desknetinc.com on 2002/07/25 21:49:38 UTC

Using Xalan 1.3 with newer versions of Xerces?

I have been looking through the documentation for Xalan 1.3 and see that it
is only guaranteed to work with Xerces 1.6.  However, there have since been
releases of Xerces 1.7 and Xerces 2.0.  While I don't figure there has been
much testing with Xerces 2.0 as it just came out last week, does anyone
know if Xalan 1.3 is compatible with Xerces 1.7?  And if not, when will a
version that is compatible with Xerces 1.7 become available?

Aaron Scifres
Software Engineer
DeskNet, Inc.
66 Pearl St. Suite 300
Portland, ME 04101
(207) 772-1484 x16
http://www.desknetinc.com
DeskNetAPS - Harness the Power of Your Content