Posted to dev@accumulo.apache.org by Billie J Rinaldi <bi...@ugov.gov> on 2012/04/12 18:52:45 UTC

[VOTE] email-based JIRA comments

I have discovered that replying to a JIRA ticket and changing the To: address to jira@apache.org (instead of dev@accumulo.apache.org) posts your reply as a comment on the referenced JIRA ticket, and the comment is forwarded to our dev list as usual.  As per INFRA-4674, we can have this be the default behavior if we vote to do so.

+1: change Reply To: address for JIRA emails to jira@apache.org
 0: don't care
-1: leave as is

This vote will close in 72 hours.

Billie

Re: [VOTE] email-based JIRA comments

Posted by David Medinets <da...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Eric Newton <er...@gmail.com>.
+1

[RESULT][VOTE] email-based JIRA comments

Posted by Billie J Rinaldi <bi...@ugov.gov>.
This vote passes with 4 +1 from PMC members and no other votes.

Billie