Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Paul Spencer <pa...@apache.org> on 2007/04/17 11:29:54 UTC

What is the status of " [VOTE] MyFaces Tomahawk 1.1.5 (rc2)" ?

This vote has been open for 4+ days with a bunch of +1, few +0 and no -1.

When will the voting process close?

How long after the vote closes will the release be posted?

Paul Spencer.

Re: What is the status of " [VOTE] MyFaces Tomahawk 1.1.5 (rc2)" ?

Posted by Manfred Geiler <ma...@gmail.com>.
ok, vote is closed.
distribution started.
next step will be the site update.
will do that tomorrow to give maven mirrors enough time to catch up.

--Manfred

--
http://www.irian.at
Your JSF powerhouse - JSF Consulting,

Professional Support for Apache MyFaces

Re: What is the status of " [VOTE] MyFaces Tomahawk 1.1.5 (rc2)" ?

Posted by Paul Spencer <pa...@apache.org>.
Manfred,

Posted by Manfred Geiler <ma...@gmail.com>.
current status is: