Posted to dev@continuum.apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> on 2007/08/23 03:21:30 UTC

Anyone seen Continuum hanging in recent versions?

We get this occasionally on vmbuild1: https://issues.apache.org/jira/
browse/INFRA-1326

I've not yet seen it on the zone. There's nothing in the logs to report.

Anyone seen this?

Cheers,
Brett

Re: Anyone seen Continuum hanging in recent versions?

Posted by Erik Bengtson <er...@jpox.org>.
Do you have thread dumps? if you can take 5-10 thread dumps 5 seconds apart,
that might help

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
The problem is in beta-2 when the "fresh build" option is checked and the project contains lot of files in scm. The build controller merged scm results with old build results but it mustn't do it.

I fixed this problem yesterday.

Emmanuel