Posted to dev@trafficserver.apache.org by James Peach <jp...@apache.org> on 2013/02/11 06:11:45 UTC

gathering ATS presentation materials

Hi all,

I think that it would be helpful to gather all the ATS presentation materials (slides, videos, etc) to a central place that is easily discoverable from the main website. I'm happy to start a wiki page, but maybe someone wants something a bit flashier?

Re: gathering ATS presentation materials

Posted by James Peach <jp...@apache.org>.
On 10/02/2013, at 9:11 PM, James Peach <jp...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I think that it would be helpful to gather all the ATS presentation materials (slides, videos, etc) to a central place that is easily discoverable from the main website. I'm happy to start a wiki page, but maybe someone wants something a bit flashier?

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/Presentations

Please feel free to add more to this page