Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Brett Ryan <br...@gmail.com> on 2020/07/20 10:25:16 UTC

Re: Compile on Save in web applications no longer works for NB > 11.0

Anyone have a solution to this? I've been trying NB12 and liking it, apart
from it crashing randomly once a day but I haven't found the cause yet.

CoS still grayed out for war maven project using JDK 8. Any idea?

I just switched back to 11.1 (last version it works in) and it appears NB12
has deleted my 11.1 profile.

Posted by Neil C Smith <ne...@apache.org>.
On Mon, 20 Jul 2020 at 11:25, Brett Ryan <br...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Anyone have a solution to this?

Yes, nb-javac, as mentioned previously.

> I just switched back to 11.1 (last version it works in) and it appears NB12 has deleted my 11.1 profile.

It will if you tell it to, but shouldn't automatically without you agreeing?!

Best wishes,

Neil