Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Ruben Fragoso <ru...@tap.pt> on 2006/06/01 10:07:48 UTC

RE: Hiding the Title Bar

I did not find that option ini the Jetspeed 2, what i did to hide, was to
create my own decorator, and that solved my problem. :)

Posted by "Partridge, Terry A" <Te...@fairisaac.com>.
Hi Ruben,

Thank you for your reply. I too am using a custom decorator, but hiding
the title bar in this manner is too brute force for the implementation
we are planning. It would be much better if the same J1.6 functionality
was in the J2 implementation, which would give us a finer level of
control in regards to hiding and showing the portlets.

Regards, Terry

I did not find that option ini the Jetspeed 2, what i did to hide, was
to create my own decorator, and that solved my problem. :)

Jetspeed 1.6 had a parameter named "_showtitlebar" that could be used to
hide the title bar using hidden="false". Is there a similar parameter in
J2?

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential,
proprietary
and intended solely for the individual or entity to whom they are
addressed.